Turiya-CH Management Sdn Bhd

Turiya-CH Management Services Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia on 25 February 2004. It is a 51% owned subsidiary of Turiya Bhd and the other 49% is owned by Chase Perdana Sdn Bhd. Turiya-CH is primarily involved in the provision of shared consultancy and management support services to both its shareholder companies.